caret icon Back to all discussions

What has been the most memorable part of 2022?

As the year comes to an end, what has been the most memorable part of 2022?

1. Getting to see my grandson for the first time! It meant the world to me considering I never saw myself living long enough to be a grandmother! He's my heart and now he has a brother on the way!!!!

1. Congratulations! That’s awesome.

2. The YEAR 2022 - A year of mixed experiences. The Good - Recovered from covid pneumonia, picked up a new car, made it to age 79 and ... all of my cancers are still in remission. 😀

The not-so-good = the death of my wife this past May. And yet ....

As much as we may dislike adversity, afflictions and trials they can if given a chance work for our good. Rather than letting life's trials make us bitter let us all remember successes and trials can teach us valuable lessons on how to more forward. Trials like the wind against a kite can ... lift us higher. Here is to a great 2023 👍

1. We’ll said - 2023 will be awesome!

3. I sold my home of over 35 years to live on the road full time and Crystal reached her 5 year mark of being cancer free. Ann (Blood-Cancer.com Team member)

1. This year has been a mixed bag. On my end seeing another year of remission was a highlight, whereas hearing about deaths from the ages of 9 and up of family members has been a solemn wave. As always we hope for a better, safer, sane, and healthier new year...with little drama!

Please read our rules before posting.