Tell us about your symptoms and treatment experience. Take our survey here.

caret icon Back to all discussions

New Resolutions for 2023

What are some changes or improvements that you are fostering for the new year?

For me:
Calmness and get more toned.

Cheers!

1. I can't say that New Year's Resolutions have ever been my thing, but if I were to make one it would be gratitude. For the fiends we have lost this past year, for the ones who cannot be here with us, I will remember and be grateful. For the opportunity to have new experiences, to have adventures, and to be surrounded by friends and family, I will be grateful. No matter what blood cancer throws my way, for those who support me through it all, I will be grateful. Cheers to 2023 😀

1. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful and for sharing your lovely perspective.
      ~Doreen (Team Member)

2. Sounds like the right steps for the new year, and sorry for your loss. Virtual hugs XO

2. Make time for myself to relax and protect my peace more.

1. Protecting inner peace is always a goal. Best!

2. I like this! Both are so important for our health.

3. My goals for 2023 are more focus on myself, self-love, inner peace, having more fun, finally relocating to be with my love and restructure my treatment.

1. Awesome Goals! Wishing you the very best!

2. Awesome goals. Can't wait for you to be relocated with your love! 💕

4. drop 80 to 90 bs off me. Prednisone and a few other steroids made to fluffy and I don't like it. I never been this big in my entire life until this past year and a half. So now that I'm finally off the steroids, the weight is coming back off. Shane

1. Great goals! Wishing you the very best!

Please read our rules before posting.