Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: March 2018
- Pain in People with Cancer, National Cancer Institute. Available at https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/side-effects/pain. Accessed 11/30/17.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Available at https://www.lls.org/. Accessed 11/30/17.
- American Cancer Society. Available at https://www.cancer.org. Accessed 11/30/17.
- Cancer pain management, MD Anderson Cancer Center. Available at https://www.mdanderson.org/patients-family/diagnosis-treatment/emotional-physical-effects/cancer-pain-management.html. Accessed 11/30/17.
- MedlinePlus. National Institutes of Health. Available at https://medlineplus.gov/magazine/issues/winter08/articles/winter08pg4.html. Accessed 11/30/17.
- McGee R. Does stress cause cancer? BMJ. 1999 Oct 16;319(7216):1015-1016.
- Speca M, Carlson LE, Goodey E, Angen M. A randomized, wait-list controlled clinical trial: the effect of a mindfulness meditation-based stress reduction program on mood and symptoms of stress in cancer outpatients. Psychosomatic Medicine. 2000 Sept/Oct 62(5):613-622.