Complementary and Alternative Therapies
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: October 2019
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. National Institutes of Health. Available at https://nccih.nih.gov/health/integrative-health. Accessed 11/15/17.
- American Cancer Society. Available at https://www.cancer.org. Accessed 11/15/17.
- Aromatherapy, National Cancer Institute. Available at https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/aromatherapy-pdq. Accessed 11/15/17.
- Montgomery GH, Schnur JB, Kravits K. Hypnosis for cancer care: over 200 years young. CA Cancer J Clin. 2013 Jan;63(1):31-44.
- Relaxation techniques and mind/body practices, CancerCare. Available at http://www.cancercare.org/publications/54-relaxation_techniques_and_mind_body_practices_how_they_can_help_you_cope_with_cancer. Accessed 11/15/17.