Participating in Clinical Research
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: February 2018
- Clinical trials, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Available at http://www.lls.org/treatment/types-of-treatment/clinical-trials. Accessed 1/3/18.
- Thiese MS. Observational and interventional study design types; an overview. Biochemia Medica. 2014;24(2):199-210. doi:10.11613/BM.2014.022.
- Overview of clinical trials, CenterWatch. Available at https://www.centerwatch.com/clinical-trials/overview.aspx. Accessed 1/3/18.
- Why 1 in 5 cancer clinical trials fizzle, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Available at https://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/center-news/2015/12/one-in-five-cancer-clinical-trials-fizzle-fred-hutch.html. Accessed 1/3/18.
- Clinical Research Trials and You, National Institutes of Health. Available at https://www.nih.gov/health-information/nih-clinical-research-trials-you/basics. Accessed 1/3/18.
- Informed Consent for Clinical Trials, U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Available at https://www.fda.gov/forpatients/clinicaltrials/informedconsent/default.htm. Accessed 1/3/18.