How are Biopsies Used to Diagnose Blood Cancer?
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: February 2018
- MedlinePlus. U.S. National Institutes of Medicine. Available at https://medlineplus.gov/. Accessed 11/6/17.
- Mayo Clinic. Available at https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cancer/in-depth/biopsy/ART-20043922?p=1. Accessed 11/6/17.
- American Cancer Society. Available https://www.cancer.org/. Accessed 11/6/17.
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. Available at https://www.seattlecca.org/diseases/acute-myeloid-leukemia-aml/aml-facts/symptoms-diagnosis. Accessed 11/6/17.
- Mycosis fungoides: a rash that can be cancer, Stanford Health Care. Available at https://stanfordhealthcare.org/newsroom/articles/2014/mycosis-fungoides.html. Accessed 11/6/17.