Understanding Marginal Zone Lymphoma
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Blood-Cancer.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Getting the facts: Marginal zone lymphoma. Lymphoma Research Foundation. Available at https://www.lymphoma.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/MarginalZoneLymphomaF_Fact-Sheet_2018.pdf. Accessed 10/29/18.
- Bracci P, et al. Medical History, Lifestyle, Family History, and Occupational Risk Factors for Marginal Zone Lymphoma: The InterLymph Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Subtypes Project. J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr. 2014 Aug; 2014(48): 52–65. doi: 10.1093/jncimonographs/lgu011. Accessed 10/29/18.
- Nodal marginal zone lymphoma. Lymphoma Action. Available at: https://lymphoma-action.org.uk/types-lymphoma-non-hodgkin-lymphoma/nodal-marginal-zone-lymphoma. Accessed 10/29/18.
- Zinzani PL. American Society of Hematology. The many faces of marginal zone lymphoma. ASH Education Book December 8, 2012 vol. 2012 no. 1 426-432. Available at http://asheducationbook.hematologylibrary.org/content/2012/1/426.full. Accessed 10/29/18.
- Olszewski AJ1, Castillo JJ. Survival of patients with marginal zone lymphoma: analysis of the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database. Cancer. 2013 Feb 1;119(3):629-38. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27773. Epub 2012 Aug 14. Available at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22893605. Accessed 10/29/18.