My Efforts to Live Consciously
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Blood-Cancer.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Known and Probable Human Carcinogens. American Cancer Society. Available at https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/general-info/known-and-probable-human-carcinogens.html
- Sheppard et al. Exposure to Glyphosate-Based Herbicides and Risk for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma: A Meta-Analysis and Supporting Evidence. Mutation Research/Reviews in Mutation Research. Available at https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1383574218300887
- Food Dyes: A Rainbow of Risks. Center for Science in the Public Interest. Available at https://cspinet.org/resource/food-dyes-rainbow-risks
- Teflon and Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA). American Cancer Society. Available at https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/teflon-and-perfluorooctanoic-acid-pfoa.html
- Parabens in Cosmetics. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. Available at https://www.fda.gov/cosmetics/cosmetic-ingredients/parabens-cosmetics#are_parabens_safe
- Q&A on the carcinogenicity of the consumption of red meat and processed meat. World Health Organization. Available at https://www.who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/