What’s CD1 Got To Do With It?
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The Blood-Cancer.com team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Mantle cell lymphoma facts. Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Available at https://www.lls.org/sites/default/files/file_assets/mantlecelllymphoma.pdf. Accessed 10/11/18.
- Alao JP. The regulation of cyclin D1 degradation: roles in cancer development and the potential for therapeutic invention. Molecular Cancer. 2007;6:24. doi:10.1186/1476-4598-6-24.
- Raje N, Hideshima T, Vallet S, et al. Targeting cyclin D1 in the treatment of multiple myeloma: preclinical validation of a novel specific small molecule cyclin D1 inhibitor, P276-00. Blood. 2006;108:3454. Abstract.
- Asghar U, Witkiewicz AK, Turner NC, Knudsen ES. The history and future of targeting cyclin-dependent kinases in cancer therapy. Nature reviews Drug discovery. 2015;14(2):130-146. doi:10.1038/nrd4504.
- Seymour C. CDK 4/6 inhibitors continue to revolutionize ER+ breast cancer care. OncLive. Available at https://www.onclive.com/web-exclusives/cdk46-inhibitors-continue-to-revolutionize-er-breast-cancer-care. Accessed 10/11/18.